Blender bottles are made to make our life more comfortable; there is no doubt about that. It reduces our prep time, offers excellent portability and easy to maintain! What else do we need?
However, there is always a common question asked, are blender bottles microwave safe? Well, it’s pretty normal for anyone to look for this information. We mean, we need to reheat our coffee, tea or other drinks from time to time. So can we do that?
That’s what we are going to discuss here today!
Table of Contents
Blenders Bottles and Their Heat Management
To be honest, the heat-resistant ability of your shaker cup depends on the product you are using. If it is made with microwave-safe material, you can reheat your drinks whenever you want.
And there is another thing to worry about, which is the toxin-release part. Well, when a reputed brand manufactures your bottle, most probably it has a BPA-free construction. If so, you don’t have to worry about the hazards of microwaving plastic cup.
Tips for Microwaving your Blender Bottles
There will be times when you will need to warm up the bottle. So while doing that, keep these things in mind for a better experience.
- Though the manufacturers promise that you can microwave your cup, never do that when the metal ball is inside it. Take out the metal agitator, and then you can reheat your food without any trouble.
- While putting it in the microwave, don’t reheat it for more than 2-3 minutes. Otherwise, your food will be burned and become inedible.
- After taking out the bottle from the microwave, let it cool for a while. If you don’t do so, the pressurized hot drink will be irrupting in no time. And it can burn your hands or face. Therefore, let the cup sit aside for a few minutes, then start sipping.
- Always make sure that the bottle you got came with a BPA-free construction. If not, it will become a health hazard, and you don’t want that!
- Do not put your shaker cup on the microwave if it is not absolutely necessary. In this way, you can ensure better safety for yourself.
- If you have a stainless steel bottle, you should never try to microwave it. You should warm up all the ingredients before putting them on the shaker. It will be easier that way!
Can I put Hot Coffee in my Blender Bottle?
Yes, you can pour your coffee so you can grab it on the go in a hurry. However, make sure that the lid of the cup is sturdy enough to handle the heat. Otherwise, it will get damaged instantly and start leaking everywhere.
The Bottom Line
So, are blender bottles microwave safe? The answer is positive!
However, even though the manufacturers say that you can microwave your shaker bottles, you shouldn’t do that unless absolutely necessary. If you have to do it, make sure you are following all the tips we mentioned above.
With the proper precautions, you don’t have to worry about anything at all!
Related Post Links: